Provide the Business support in key business initiatives to ensure sustainability and contribute to business results.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnosing electrical issues by reading the diagrams and blue prints.
- Testing and inspecting electrical wiring and lighting to ensure safe installation and compliances with regulatory codes.
- Installing and troubleshooting immobilizer and alarm system.
- Carry out Auto-Electrician repairs and maintenance on Earth Moving Equipment.
- Efficiently dealing with all customers on Auto electrical breakdowns.
- Servicing the Earth Moving Machines.
- Identifying and mitigating hazards, codes violation when servicing an Earth Moving Machine.
- Develop good customer relationships.
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualified Auto-Electrician ( Apprentice Trained).
- Minimum of 3+ years in the same position.
- Computer literacy (including relevant SAP exposure)[MS Office &SIS ET].
- Successful previous experience as an Auto- Electrician.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (verbal and written communication including listening).
- Professional and Technical Competence.
- Knowledge of Caterpillar product line including accessories and work tools.
- Sound knowledge of Caterpillar equipment is an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested candidates that meet the above requirements should send their CVs and certified copies of educational qualifications and relevant documents to: Zimbabwe_Recruitment@barloworld-equipment.com
NB: Candidates from designated groups are encouraged to apply. If you have not been contacted two weeks after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Deadline: 07 April 2023