The position of a Biosafety Officer has arisen within the National Biotechnology Authority, and we hereby invite applications from suitably qualified individuals. The position has arisen in Chirundu and Beitbridge.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carrying out inspections on imports and exports.
- Reviewing imports and exports documents.
- Issuance of import, inspection, transit and non-commercial permits.
- Collection of samples.
- Preparing progress reports for the shift.
- Supervising Port Assistant Inspectors.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc degree in Biotechnology or life Sciences or related.
- Knowledge of port operations.
- At least 2 years working experience in a similar position.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their applications and a detailed Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly indicating the position being applied for and the preferred location in the subject line.
Deadline: 31 March 2023
National Biotechnology Authority