Care Taker: TelOne Centre For Learning
We are looking for enthusiastic, self - motivated and committed individuals to join our Dynamic team members for the above post. Reporting To: Administrator TCFL / Clerk of Works Southern.
- Reference Number: Tel20234188
Provision of an effective caretaking services and responsible for overall maintenance and operations of buildings and grounds; ensuring that the facilities are clean, properly functional, in good repair, and safe order.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand And Implement Fire Safety Regulations, Health And Safety Regulations, Emergency Procedures And The Rules For Evacuating The Building.
- Ensure That All Lights And Heating Are Working Effectively, Changing Light Bulbs And Occasionally Working At Height.
- Responsible For Basic Building Attended Repairs That Includes Among Others Plumbing, Carpentry, Painting, Electrical Other Ad Hoc Building Related Assignments.
- Responsible For Opening/Closing Buildings, And Operating Basic Building Systems (Security Locksets, Alarms, Lighting, Fire Safety, Utilities Etc.).
- Responsible For Proper Use Of Hand And Power Tools, Ladders / Lifts, Personal Safety Gear, Etc.
- Reports All Facilities, Building, Unit Or Property Related Issues To Supervisor, Including All Safety/Operational Issues;
- Monitors Cleaning Materials, Tools, And Furniture And Reorders As And When Required.
- Inspects The Buildings, Including Heating, Cooling, Lighting And Alarm Systems To Ensure They Are In Good Working Order.
- Opens Buildings At The Start Of The Day And Locks All Doors And Windows When Not In Operation.
- Adheres To The Company’s Safety Policies To Create A Safe Working Environment For Everyone
- Ensures All Minor Maintenance Tasks Are Completed Within The Buildings Eg, Door Handles, Shelves, Painting, Tiling, Carpeting, Leaks, Putting Up Blinds Etc.
- Detects And Reports The Need For Major Maintenance Repairs.
- Adheres To Company And Statutory Health And Safety Procedures And Policies.
- Ensures All Fire Signage And Equipment Is Legally Compliant And Monitored And Recorded As Per Legislation.
- Completes all other related tasks as and when required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Higher Diploma In Environmental Health And Safety Management.
- Certificate In Supervisory Management.
How to Apply
NB: Canvassing will disqualify applicants and communication will be made to shortlisted candidates only.
Deadline: 21 April 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
TelOne Zimbabwe is a parastatal telecommunications company owned by the Zimbabwe government headquartered in Harare's Central Business District. It provides Voice, Internet and Data services and has a wide network distribution with infrastructure in almost every corner of this country.