AFC Holdings seeks to recruit a Caretaker. Reporting to the Maintenance Officer, the Caretaker will be responsible for maintaining the company premises to ensure that they are clean, safe and secure.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carrying out day-to-day maintenance and minor repairs.
- Booking outside contractors for major repair work.
- Securing premises and personnel by patrolling property.
- Making sure heating, lighting and alarm systems are working properly.
- Inspecting buildings, equipment and access points.
- Reporting Faults to Maintenance Officer through weekly, monthly, adhoc or annual reports.
- Safeguarding all assets at cottages/house/offices.
- Monitoring of work on site by service providers.
- Checking doors and windows are locked when the building is not in use and opening up buildings in the morning and lock them at the end of the day.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 'O' Levels including English Language.
- Experience and/or qualifications in building maintenance, cleaning, handyman work,
- plumbing or electrics may be beneficial.
- Clean Class 4 Driver's License.
- 2 to 3 years' similar experience in a large corporate.
Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge of public safety and security.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Communication skills.
- Basic electrical knowledge.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed resume. All applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position being applied For as your e-mail subject reference.
Deadline: 25 February 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Agricultural Finance Company Holdings (AFC)
The AFC Holdings is a Group of Companies comprising of the following subsidiaries: -AFC Land and Development Bank -AFC Commercial Bank (formerly Agribank) -AFC Leasing Company -AFC Insurance Company AFC Holdings is a one stop shop for development finance, commercial banking, insurance and leasing with special focus on agriculture development.