Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the above post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receipting manual or electronic fees for students and staff members.
- Posting manual receipts into pastel.
- Receipting canteen fees for all students, visitors and staff members.
- Attending to student and staff queries.
- Manually receipting daily tuck-shop sales and posting them in the pastel system.
- Cashing up daily collections and signing the cash register.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma/ Higher National in Accounting or Banking and Finance.
- Experience in an accounting environment will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit copies of applications with the following: application letter, certified certificates and curriculum vitae giving full details of names, place and date of birth, experience, present salary, date of availability, contact telephone number (s) and names and email addresses of three referees to:
The Deputy Registrar (Human Resources)
Midlands State University
NB: The successful candidate may be deployed to any of the University Campuses. Midlands State University is an equal opportunities employer. In the interest of promoting gender parity, female candidates are encouraged to apply.Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
Deadline: 24 March 2023