Applications are invited from suitable qualified and experience individuals to fill in the position which has risen with Ultra-med Health Medical Aid Society.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the process of a claims assessment.
- Providing empathetic customers service to clients and stake holders.
- Conducting investigation and interviews to asses claims.
- Reviewing documentation including medical records.
- Calculating and processing claim related payments.
- Preparing recommendations to reduce risk.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Risk Management amid insurance.
- Knowledge of excel.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar position is an added advantage.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Deadline oriented.
- Attention to detail.
- Planning and organizing.
- Proficient in managing business correspondence.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 15 April 2023