The National Economic Consultative Forum (NECF), a Public-Private Partnership Organization is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above mentioned post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleaning food preparation areas as determined by law and company policy.
- Preparing food to the specifications of the organization.
- Making adjustments to food items to accommodate members with allergies or specific diet concerns.
- Seasoning food according to recipes or company needs.
- Operating various kitchen appliances such as a blender, oven, rice cooker etc.
- Developing new recipes.
- Estimating expected food consumption and organizes preparation.
- Ordering new menu items for specials or cheap deals.
- Meeting with staff members to ensure a great meal experience.
- Preparing any necessary sauces or accompaniments before meal service begins.
- Communicating with management about how to improve meal service.
- Alternating dishes based on consumer suggestions or requirements.
Qualifications and Experience
- Certificate in catering or any other related courses.
- Proven experience as cook.
- Good interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Applications with detailed CVs, certified academic and professional qualifications to be submitted at the NECF Offices, 34 Elizabeth Windsor, Marlborough, Harare or send an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The position applied for should be clearly marked.
NB: The National Economic Consultative Forum is a non-discriminatory organization and therefore females, people with disabilities and those coming from remote parts of the country are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 17 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
National Economic Consultative Forum (NECF)
The National Economic Consultative Forum(NECF) is a think tank on economic and social policy issues. It originated from the Private and Public Sectors participation at the International Smart Partnership Dialogue in July, 1995 at Langkawi Island in Malaysia. Experts from the private sector, labour, academia, civic society approached the Government for the development of a smart partnership institution that would be the think tank for the country.
Providing a broad participatory framework in the formulation of national economic policies through an interchange of ideas and experiences among government, private sector, labour, academia and civil society.