Zimasco (Pvt) Limited, a major player in Zimbabwe's Ferrochrome Production, has an exciting, and challenging career opportunity at its Head Office in Harare.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, competent and experienced individuals to fill the vacant post of Corporate Finance Manager on a 3 year fixed-term employment contract basis, renewable subject to performance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Group consolidation and preparation of annual financial statements.
- Ensuring compliance with all tax regulations within the Zirnasco Group.
- Preparation of annual budgets and related cash flows for the Group.
- Preparation of cash flow reports for Executive Management, Audit Committee and Board Meetings.
- Managing the cost of local borrowings.
- Develop and ensure effective implementation of Treasury's policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that the organization complieS with Exchange Control regulations.
- Manage and coordinate all internal and external audit reviews and follow up actions.
Qualifications and Experience
- An Accounting degree plus a minimum of 5 year's post qualification experience, 3 years of which should have been at Accountant level.
- A professional accounting qualification, preferably Institute of Chartered Accountants/CIMA/ACCA, will be an added advantage.
- Must have served and completed articles of clerkship.
- Must have experience in financial and management accounting, costing, or taxation environment.
- Good working knowledge of an ERP system, preferably SAP (Financial Accounting Module).
- Strong finance analysis and reporting skills.
- Working knowledge of safety management systems, with exposure to the NOSA SHE system being an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applications from persons meeting the above stated requirements together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and proof of qualifications to be submitted to:
The General Manager Human Resources
Re: "CORPORATE FINANCE MANAGER"
Zimasco (Private) Limited
OR Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only applications from short-listed candidates will be acknowledged.
Deadline: 27 March 2023