A well-established company in drilling and blasting seeks to consider suitable and qualified candidates for the above position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Data entry.
- Compiling, maintaining and updating company records.
- Compiling and maintaining records of office business transactions.
- Training, onboarding and supervising spotters.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Accounting Studies/Inventory or equivalent required.
- 5 years’ previous experience in a secretarial role.
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills.
- Ability to use word processing applications and document management software with a minimum typing speed of 60 wpm.
- Working knowledge of basic bookkeeping.
- Strong interpersonal skills and adaptability.
- Ability to prepare stock inventory and process office bills.
- Class 4 Driver’s License an added advantage.
How to Apply
Send Your CV, Certificates and Cover Letter To: email@example.com or drop them at: Number 7 Water Meyer Road, Belvedere, Harare.
Deadline: 21 March 2023