A well-established company in drilling and blasting seeks to consider suitable and qualified candidates for the above positions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responds to breakdowns promptly.
- Responsible for carrying out predictive maintenance.
- Record all the information in the job card correctly and submit the to the Maintenance offer at all time.
- Makes sure that the machine is clean after repairs and maintenance.
- Monitor inventory and order new parts when necessary.
- Offer consultation on maintenance and preventative procedures to machinery and equipment.
Qualifications and Experience
- Class 1 Journeyman.
- Apprentice trained.
- Understanding of Hydraulic and Pneumatics.
- At least five years’ work experience with Drill rigs, loaders, graders, excavators and dump trucks.
- Class 2 Driver’s license a must.
- 5 O’ Levels including English and Maths.
How to Apply
Send Your CV, Certificates and Cover Letter To: firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them at: Number 7 Water Meyer Road, Belvedere, Harare.
Deadline: 21 March 2023