Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above post that have arisen in the University.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will be expected to provide academic leadership to the Institute, guide and contribute to basic and applied research, innovation and industrialisation programmes in the Institute as well as teach the following courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level: Advanced Mathematics, Engineering Mathematics, Research Methods and Statistics.
- In addition, the candidate will be expected to coordinate and participate in the supervision of undergraduate and postgraduate research students.
- University teaching experience is an added advantage.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must have at least a Masters or PhD degree in the field of Mathematics and/or Statistics. A Bachelor’s degree in the field of Mathematics and/or Statistics, Science or equivalent fields is a must.
- Information on salary and other benefits will be made available to shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications which should include the application letter, certified copies of certificates, national identification and a detailed Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, contact details, names and addresses of three referees. Applications in envelopes clearly indicating post applied for should be addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar, Human Resources Marondera University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology
P.O. Box 35
OR Hand Deliver to:
Marondera University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology
15 Longlands Road
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The University does not charge applicants a fee at any stage of the recruitment process and does not have Agents who receive applications on its behalf.
Deadline: 05 April 2023