Legal Manager (Grade: E1)
Zimbabwe Media Commission is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill in the above post that has arisen at the Commission.
Reports To: Director Legaland Corporate Affairs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The objective of the job is to oversee the activities in the Commission's legal departnient and servicing the Board.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor of Laws Honors degree or equivalent.
- Possession of a Master's degree is an added advantage.
- Must be a registered Legal Practitioner.
- A minimum of two years' experience in a similar or relevant field.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Possess good leadership qualities.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications accompanied by certified copies of original certificates qualifications to:
108 Swan Drive Alexandra Park,
NB. Clearly Indicate on Envelope/Email the post being applied for.
Deadline: 17 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Zimbabwe Media Commission
The commission was tasked with making recommendations to Government to ensure the future funding of public service media is sustainable, ensures independent editorial oversight and delivers value for money to the public.