Personal Assistant to the Registrar
Applications are invited from individuals with suitable qualifications and experience for the above mentioned post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain the registrar's schedule and appointments.
- Typing and distribution of notices, agendas and minutes of all council and committee minutes.
- Liaising with both internal and external clients.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies.
- Computer literate.
- 5 years relevant experience.
How to Apply
Applicants wishing to be considered for the above posts should submit their applications with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of certificates and names of three contactable referees to the Registrar:
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 23 February 2023.Generate a Whatsapp Message
Nurses Council Of Zimbabwe
The Nurses Council of Zimbabwe is a government body that regulates the training, practice, and registration of all professional nurses in Zimbabwe.