Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above post which has arisen within the Zimbabwe Lands Commission Secretariate. Reporting to Manager Procurement (Management Unit).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitating approval of purchase requests from various departments.
- Souring quotations from suppliers for goods and services.
- Preparation of comparative schedules for purchase approval considerations.
- Provides clerical duties on procurement management functions, capturing of daily procurements on spreadsheets.
- Procuring of goods and services using RFQ method.
- Generating Purchase Requisition in the SAP system.
- Any other related duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- A National Diploma in Purchasing and Supply.
- A Higher National Diploma in Purchasing and Supply is an added advantage.
- Experience in public sector procurement will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications, detailed curriculum vitaes and certified academic and professional qualifications clearly indicating on the envelope the post applied for. Applications should be addressed to:
Zimbabwe Land Commission
19280 Borrowdale Road
Block 1, Celestial Park, Borrowdale
NB: All applications should be delivered at the Registry Office. Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 07 April 2023