Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above mentioned position which has arisen in Lupane Local Board.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing clerical work for the PMU.
- Assist with preparation,of reports for the PMU.
- Sourcing of quotations fiom registered suppliers.
- Verification of the PRAZ certificates from different suppliers.
- Follow-ups with finance on payment of goods and services.
- Follow-ups on goods received notes from the relevant department.
- Makes follow ups on order deliveries.
- Updates supplier information.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- A National Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain Management/ Purchasing and Supply /Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) graduate Diploma.
- A minimum of one year experience in Procurement management in the Public Sector.
- Knowledge of the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Asset Act .(22:23) is a must.
- Knowledge on preparation of monthly, quarterlyand annual procurement returns is a must.
- A drivers licence is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applications together with detailed CVs should be submitted to:
The Town Secretary
Lupane Local Board
P. 0. Box 118
NB: Lupane Local Board is An Equal Opportunity Employer hence all suitably qualified persons are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 03 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Lupane Local Board
Lupane Local Board is the provincial capital town for Matabeleland North province located 172 kms off Bulawayo along Victoria Falls high way. The home of state of the art Lupane State University (LSU) which is already adding value to the town’s population and investment opportunities. The town covers an area of 23.1 km². Lupane Town is strategically positioned for investment in terms of its route node intersection. Lupane has a dam with a capacity of 40 million m² which can be utilised for investment opportunities.