Arenel (Pvt) Ltd Is Looking For A Production Planning Clerk.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participation in Production Planning and Organization
- Providing the correct type and quantity of materials required for production.
- Consult with Production Supervisor to schedule production runs in a cost and time-efficient manner.
- Organizing with Stores and Production supervisors to co-ordinate activities between Stores and Production.
- Co-ordinating and monitoring the movement of materials ensuring that materials and products are issued and received on time.
- Prepare and maintain various reports on the progress of work, materials used, rates of production and other production information.
- Tracking of work in progress issuing, work in progress completion, de-kitting (returning unused materials to stores) and tracking of finished goods.
- Checking of raw and packaging materials that are out of stock before ordering from stores.
- Counting of finished goods, raw and packaging materials daily.
- Compiling production floor stocks for all sections and sending them to the responsible personnel.
- Ensure all finished goods documents are submitted for processing before knocking off.
- Ensure waste is kept at a bare minimum.
- Keep an accurate record of inventory movement at all the times.
- Satisfactorily explain all material variances together with the Production Supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- [Bsc. Operations Research and Statistics or B. Tech (Honours) Forensic Accounting and Auditing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong computer skills, proficiency in Advanced Excel and PowerPoint, exquisite mathematical and numerical skills, ability to deal sensitively with confidential information.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3543341820/?alternateChannel=search&refId=nWaW%2F4WskO26BtXGk9qrYg%3D%3D&trackingId=38TOHk7LQhm%2BOufQ0njuHQ%3D%3D
Deadline: 02 April 2023