Quality Assurance clerks x4
Suitably, qualified, experienced and motivated external candidates are invited to apply for the above vacant post that has arisen.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Checking quality of corrugated products during production
- Assuring customers that quality standards have been met
- Uses measurement equipment to ensure product meets customer specifications.
- Notifies operator of defects. Continues close monitoring of the product until the defect is corrected.
- Places on hold or rejects defective products that do not meet specifications. Prepares appropriate paperwork related to the hold or reject.
- Checks for count, colour coding of the corrugated, and other customer quality requirements.
- Performs other related duties to contribute to the success of the operation as assigned by supervision.
- Follow all quality procedures as outlined by management and accurately complete all required paperwork pertaining to these procedures.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 O level subjects including Maths, Science and English.
- HND or degree in Biology, Food Science, SHEQ and Biochemistry.
- 2 years working experience in a Quality control/assurance department.
- Able to work under pressure and deliver excellent results.
- Knowledge of general Safety, Health and Environment standards an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit an application letter, a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of their academic and professional certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 15 April 2023 at 9:00 am.Generate a Whatsapp Message
Alpha Packaging is a manufacturer of plastic bottles and jars for personal care products, pharmaceuticals, nutritional supplements, household chemicals, automotive chemicals & specialty foods. it is a growing corrugated printing and packaging company. We manufacture cardboard boxes and print them as well as manufacturing paper bags, egg trays and egg boxes.