Zimbuild Property Investments Is Looking For A Quantity Surveyor, To Report to the Site Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities
Shall undertake all Quantity Surveying duties for the project which will include but not limited to:
- Estimating Materials requirement for the project.
- Prepare purchase requisitions for Project materials in accordance to the order and construction schedule for timely delivery to site.
- Monitor the Storage and issue of Site materials to ensure that it corresponds to the magnitude of the work.
- Measuring work in Progress for preparation of interim payment claims.
- Measuring variations in executed works and advising site Engineer on the commercial Implications of the works.
- Measure extra works and provide an appraisal of the cost extend for application for contract adjustments
- Collaborate with clients Quantity Surveyor and agree final Quantities on Site.
- Measure subcontractors works and Manage adjustments to prime cost sums and provisional sums.
- Prepare the Project final Account for presentation to the Organizations Contracts Management department.
Qualifications and Experience
- Five (05) work experience in Quantity Surveying, experience of having worked with Main contractor on Bulk Civil & infrastructure Projects to be demonstrated.
- Member of the relevant Professional Body.
- Valid Driver’s License.
How to Apply
Applications and Curriculum vitae should be submitted on the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30 March 2023