Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the above-mentioned position within the Company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving and welcoming visitors.
- Answering, screening, and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Takes and delivers messages in absence of appropriate personnel.
- Directing visitors to appropriate offices.
- Performing other clerical tasks as assigned such as photocopying, filing, travel arrangements etc.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g., pens, forms, and brochures).
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
- Receiving sorting and distributing daily mail.
- Any other duties assigned by management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Five 0 Levels including English and Mathematics.
- At least a Diploma in Secretarial Studies, Office Management or equivalent.
- At least one (1) year working experience.
- One must, be honest, presentable reliable, and able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application letters, which clearly show the position they are applying for, CVs and certified copies of academic and professional certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Women are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 23 March 2023