Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above post.
Duties and Responsibilities
To ensure the successfully implementation of the research project the research assistant should fulfil the following responsibilities:
- Record/ document quality notes based on the observations in the maternity wards.
- Generate voice notes based on reflections made at the end of each observation session.
- Generate quality notes based on informal conversations.
- Assist participants in completion of the survey/ questionnaire (s).
- Timely and efficient recording of results of urine tests provided by participants.
- Timely transcription of interviews.
- Reviewing and analysing data during the project.
- Assisting in ensuring efficient and timely analysis of results.
- Provide regular fieldwork updates to the Research Officer.
- Attend scheduled project meetings.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least a minimum of a Social Science Honours Degree. A post graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years’ research experience.
- Experience in a clinical setting is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of ethnography method is a must.
- Strongly writing skills.
- Ability to work with people from different backgrounds.
- Computer literacy and skills.
- Good communication skills.
- A GCP certificate and research ethics training is desirable.
How to Apply
To Apply Complete the Application Form on: https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=sDQ_pZ2QfUac_GGXQMo-HUUuLkJQtR9JjdmDECZJzXFUMEFKVEY4NFdMVDBWMjRVNlcwTDZKRjhFUi4u
Then Submit your CV and application cover letter addressed to the Human Resources Manager and send to: email@example.com.
NB: Indicate the position and duty station you are applying for in the subject line. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 21 April 2023