Research, Innovation and Industry Linkage Officer (RIILO)
FACULTY OF LAW
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the above mentioned post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaising with Industry for students Work Related Learning placements .
- Providing regular updates on the Work-Related Learning programme outcomes and assisting Departments to identify issues that may inform curriculum review processes.
- Working with the Faculty, government, industry, business, communities and other stakeholders to form productive partnerships.
- Liaising with the Research and Innovation Division and advising Departments on innovations, industrialisation and commercialisation.
- Coordinating and organising Faculty Research Seminar Series, Presentations, Conferences and Expos.
- Work in collaboration with departments to monitor and track alumni achievements
- Coordinating and documenting Community Engagement activities
- Any other duties as may be delegated by the Executive Dean.
- *NB: Midlands State University is an equal opportunities employer. In the interest of promoting gender parity, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Qualifications and Experience
- First degree in Law passed with a 2.1 or better.
- A holder of a relevant Master’s Degree.
- Knowledge of intellectual property rights is an added advantage.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a related field.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit copies of applications with the following: application letter, certified certificates and curriculum vitae giving full details of names, place and date of birth, experience, present salary, date of availability, contact telephone number (s) and names and email addresses of three referees to:
The Deputy Registrar (Human Resource)
Midlands State University
Application documents must be in a single scan pdf format. Applicants should clearly state the post being applied for in the subject line.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
Deadline: 16 February 2024Generate a Whatsapp Message
Midlands State University (MSU)
Midlands State University is a government owned university in Zimbabwe. The university offers a wide variety of courses and many specialist programmes. The university is accredited through the National Council for Higher Education, under the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education of Zimbabwe.