The position of marketing assistant consists of assisting and implementing all marketing strategies. It also focuses mainly on planning and market research to develop the marketing strategies and supporting and managing the business efficiently.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in promotional strategies and product development.
- Complete sales-related and marketing administrative projects that include running marketing and sales reports, conducting research on company and other assignments in database.
- Generate trade show passes, thank you letters, form letters for mailing mass brochures to prospective customers.
- Prepare press releases, company newsletter and event announcements.
- Provide assistance in creating and enhancing the campaign list.
- Provide assistance in terms of logistics to events like exhibitions and partner training.
- Provide personal and administrative support to directors. The support includes running errands, coordinating travel arrangements, preparing appointments.
- Serve as liaison between advertising agencies and the company, print suppliers, and various marketing and branding services.
- Validate and fulfil request for information and marketing, tracking mails and requests, including email marketing.
- Assist on Development of media packs as well as conduct conferences and exhibitions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Marketing qualification, Certificate, Diploma or Degree.
- Computer skills will be advantageous.
- Located in Harare.
- Gender = Female.
- Driver’s Licence = Advantageous.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://www.optimizehire.org/apply-job?i=Nzcx, and then select the "Sales and marketing intern (Southerton, Harare, Zimbabwe)" position from the Job Opening drop-down menu.
Deadline: 03 April 2023