Stores And Disposal Officer
Applications are invited from suitably and qualified candidates to apply.
Reports to: Head Procurement Management Unit.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Inventory Management and Asset Disposal.
- Participates in crafting of Stores and Disposal policies and procedures for Airports Company of Zimbabwe (Private) Limited in line with the requirements of the Public Procurement and Disposal of PutlicAssets Act (Cap 22:23).
- Prepares the Disposal plan in liaison with the Head Procurement Management Unit
- Prepares stock/inventory plan.
- Administers Stores policies and procedures.
- Stock optimization and maintainiig a steady flow of inventory.
- Carries out Disposal of assets.
- Reports any disposals and the outcomes.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and yearly Stores and Disposal reports.
- Develops excellent service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Conducts demand forecasts.
- Overall custody of stocks and their security.
- Coordinates stock takes.
- Reconciles physical stock and system balances monthly.
- Ensures consistent supply of sbcked items through timely replenishments.
- Manages the re-ordering of stock to ensure a continuous flow of operations and maintain the stock order levels.
- Ensures that there is order andcleanliness in the Stores section. Supervises Stores Clerks.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Procurement Management / Supply Chain Management or equivalence from a recognized institution.
- Membership of an appropriate institute is an added advantage.
- At least four (4) years' experience in Stores / Inventory management field of which two (2) years should have been at supervisory level.
- Knowledge of Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act [Cap 22:23] is an added advantage.
- Clean employment record.
- Clean driver's licence.
- Knowledge of Sage Pastel /SAP is an added advantag
- Sound knowledge of computers.
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidates should submit their application letters with detailed CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates to:
The Human Resources and Admin Director
Airports Company of Zimbabwe (Private) Limited
3rd level, International Building
Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply for all positions
Deadline: 10 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Airports Company Of Zimbabwe (Private) Limited
CAAZ manages and develops eight airports in Zimbabwe, offering direct and fast access to the country's tourist resort areas. R G Mugabe International Airport is an international gateway into the capital city of Harare, the hub of commercial activity in the country.