Chiredzi Town Council has resolved to re-advertise the position of Town Secretary that has arisen in Council, seeking invitations from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill in the post. Those who had applied according to the said edition need not to re-apply. The incumbent shall be reporting to Council and the Chairman.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proper administration and coordination of Council activities.
- Managing the operations and property of Chiredzi Town Council.
- Supervising and controlling employees of Chiredzi Town Council.
- Implementing Council by-laws and policies.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by Council or the Chairman.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must be in possession of at least Master's degree in Public or Business Administration, Law or any other Master's degree in Social Science degree.
- Must have at least 10 years' experience in Local Government sector as a senior manager.
- Must be at least 40 years of age and above.
- Must be able to drive one's self and possesses a clean driver's license.
- Hands on experience in the field of Administration in any Urban Local authority with traceable proof will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
In return Council will offer a competitive salary and benefits which will only be disclosed to the successful candidate.
If you are interested in the above mentioned post, please forward written applications either by hand or posted to email@example.com in confidence together with six certified copies of educational and professional certificates and detailed Curriculum Vitae to:
Councillor. G Hwende
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 24 April 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Chiredzi Town Council
Town Council is agro-based and it is the second largest town in Masvingo province, located 201 km from Masvingo. Sugar production is one of the pillars of the Chiredzi`s economy.