x3 Administration Officer (Grade: G3/G4)
Applicants are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacant posts that have arisen in the Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission.
Reports To: Deputy Directoradministration
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a properly updated Asset register for the Commission.
- Carry out physical stock count of inventory and maintain proper records of the same.
- Coordinate maintenance and general repairs of buildings, vehicles and other assets.
- Ensuring replenishment of office supplies and functionality of equipment.
- Supervise office orderlies.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly administration reports for the Commission.
- Identify and recommend cost-effective solutions to administrative challenges.
- Carrying out any such other responsibilities and duties as may be required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Business Studies/Administration, IAC, CIS Accounts or other equivalent qualifications Possession of relevant professional qualification would be an added advantage
- At least 1 years' experience in a similar environment.
- Must be a person of high integrity, professionalism, assertiveness and innovation.
How to Apply
Applications together with detailed curriculum vitae, proof of qualifications and experience should be addressed and forwarded to:
The Human Resources Director,
- Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission, 144 Samora Machel Avenue, Harare OR
- Bulawayo office, 46 Park Road, Suburbs, Opp. Bulawayo Polytechnic Main Gate, Bulawayo OR
- Mutare Office, 59 Second Street, PREMCO Building, 2nd Floor, Mutare OR
- Masvingo Office, Chiefs Hall, Masvingo.
E-mail application t: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates meeting the above requirements will be responded to. NB: Applicants should indicate the post applied for on the envelopes and email subject. "The Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission is an equal opportunity employer which practices gender and human rights-based approaches to recruitment. Qualified women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply".
Deadline: 26 February 2023.Generate a Whatsapp Message
Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission (ZHRC)
The Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission (ZHRC) is a national human rights institution which was established under section 242 of the Constitution of Zimbabwe. It is an independent Commission whose main mandate is to protect, promote and enforce human rights.