x3 Provincial Coordinator (Grade: G2)
Applicants are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacant posts that have arisen in the Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission.
Reports To: Deputy Executive Secretary Programmes
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support and facilitate coordination of the Commission's provincial operations.
- Supervise all staff at the province.
- Develop periodic reports for provincial operations and administration issues based on work accomplished and/or special reports where necessary.
- Oversee the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of all ZHRC Provincial operations based on ZHRC strategic objectives.
- Ensure adherence to policies and standard operating procedures that guide effective operations of the provincial offices.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor of Social Sciences degree, Bachelor of Commerce Honours Degree in Business Management, Bachelor of Laws (Honours) degree, or any relevant qualification from an accredited tertiary institution.
- A relevant Master's degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years' working experience in Human Rights work.
- Must be a strategic thinker with high administrative skills.
- Must be a person of high integrity, professionalism, assertiveness and innovation. 6. Excellent report writing, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Ability and tenacity to work with diverse stakeholders at provincial level.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages.
- Aclean class four driver's license.
How to Apply
Applications together with detailed curriculum vitae, proof of qualifications and experience should be addressed and forwarded to:
The Human Resources Director,
- Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission, 144 Samora Machel Avenue, Harare OR
- Bulawayo office, 46 Park Road, Suburbs, Opp. Bulawayo Polytechnic Main Gate, Bulawayo OR
- Mutare Office, 59 Second Street, PREMCO Building, 2nd Floor, Mutare OR
- Masvingo Office, Chiefs Hall, Masvingo.
E-mail application t: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates meeting the above requirements will be responded to. NB: Applicants should indicate the post applied for on the envelopes and email subject. "The Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission is an equal opportunity employer which practices gender and human rights-based approaches to recruitment. Qualified women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply".
Deadline: 26 February 2023.Generate a Whatsapp Message
Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission (ZHRC)
The Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission (ZHRC) is a national human rights institution which was established under section 242 of the Constitution of Zimbabwe. It is an independent Commission whose main mandate is to protect, promote and enforce human rights.