Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above posts within the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) - an equal opportunity employer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a register of the Authority's assets and security items while ensuring safe custody.
- Raise repairs and maintenance purchase orders on station buildings and/houses.
- Facilitate competitive rentals receivables or payable.
- Prepare and facilitates Board of Inquiry reports on damages and losses to ZIMRA property.
- Monitor station stores.
- Ensure fleet maintenance and repairs.
- Timely reconcile fuel receipts and prepares payments.
- Supervise station Administration staff.
- Timely procure consumables for the station.
- Perform any other duties as assigned within the scope of the position.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Purchasing. Logistics and Transport/ Business Studies/Accounting or equivalent
- Knowledge of SAP MM a must.
- At least two years working experience in an administration environment.
- Clean class four (4) drivers licence.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Unquestionable integrity.
- High levels of computer literacy.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae, All applications should be emailed to: ZimraRecruitment@zimra.co.zw, clearly stating the position applied for and addressed to:
The Director,Human Capital
Zimbabwe Revenue Authority
6th Floor ZB Centre
Corner First Street / Kwame Nkrumah Avenue
P. 0. Box 4360,
NB: Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to and females are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 31 March 2023