Mutasa Ward 10 By-Elections Date Revealed4 years ago
By-elections for Mutasa Ward 10 have been scheduled for the 11th of May. The by-elections were necessitated by the conviction and later imprisonment of Councillor Frank Chitembwe of the MDC Alliance party leaving the seat vacant.
Nomination Court Officer, Cornelius Mudehwe, declared Magret Tindinika of Zanu PF, Tanyaradzwa Rose Mukodza of the MDC Alliance and Tanyaradzwa Justin Chirimo of the NCA duly elected candidates to contest. The declaration resonated with the results of the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission presided over nomination court process.
ZANU PF has won most of the by-elections conducted after July 30, 2018, harmonised elections.
- Chamisa ‘Regrets’ Defeat In Cowdray Park By-election
- Chamisa Spokesperson Claims Cowdray Park By-election Was Rigged
- ZANU PF Wins Cowdray Park In By-election
- ZESN Raise Concern Over Voters Turned Away In Saturday’s By-elections
- ZANU PF Wins Wards In Beitbridge East & Matobo North In By-Elections
- MDC-A Wins Chitungwiza Ward 24 By-election
More: ZBC Online News
Are you a Civil Servant or Pensioner in Zimbabwe?
Get a smartphone 📱 on Zero Deposit. 24 hours to process.