TIP: Buy NetOne Airtime Using EcoCash - Enable Your Staff To Work From Home During Lockdown
This is a sponsored story.
Some companies are looking for an easy way to have their staff members connect to the internet from home during this lockdown.
The usual home WiFi service providers that businesses in Zimbabwe rely on seem overwhelmed to provide stable and reliable connectivity, especially in high-density residential suburbs.
NetOne has proven to be one of the reliable ways to connect to the internet during this period.
Businesses can buy NetOne Airtime easily on the web or via WhatsApp.
Usanetseke neNetOne airtime.
Baya *405# utenge neEcoCash
Buying Airtime on the Web
- Go to buyairtime.co.zw
- Enter the number to be recharged, the Amount of Airtime and the EcoCash number that will make the payment
- Click on Buy
- The mobile phone with the EcoCash line will then immediately get a prompt to approve the payment
- Once approved, the phone number to be recharged will be topped up.
If a business prefers to get a Tax Invoice for the purchase, there’s an option to do so.
Note: You can also buy Telecel and Econet airtime
Buying Airtime on WhatsApp
Sometimes we are unable to use the regular web because we have no bundles. Businesses can also have their staff buy airtime for themselves via WhatsApp. Everything happens on WhatsApp and it’s automated. Here are the steps:
- You send the word “airtime” to the following WhatsApp number: +263 714 815 229
- The number will respond immediately providing you the format to use to top up. The format is as follows:Amount#Number to recharge#EcoCash number for example 3#O714815229#O772888999
- After this, you should get a prompt on your EcoCash line asking to pay the amount you indicated.
- Once paid, your airtime will be topped up.
You also get the option to receive a Tax Invoice by just tapping on the order link that you receive inside WhatsApp soon after buying.