LIST: African Nations That Will Resume International Flights Soon
The following countries have announced they will open their skies for international and domestic flights soon as governments relax lockdown restrictions in Africa:
- Senegal’s international flights will begin on July 15.
- The 15-member Economic Community of West African States ( Benin, Burkina Faso, Cabo Verde, Cote d’Ivoire, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, and Togo.) is expected to reopen its airspace on July 21.
- Nigeria’s domestic flights will resume on July 8
- Kenya plans to resume flights by August 1
- Rwanda plan to restart flights by August 1
The following countries have already opened their airspace for international flight:
- Equatorial Guinea,
Meanwhile, South Africa and Somalia have resumed domestic flights.