List Of Farms, Properties VP Chiwenga Owns2 years ago
The prolonged marriage dispute between Vice President Constantino Chiwenga and his estranged wife Marry has resulted in the disclosure of some of the properties the former army boss owns. The Hawks report that a “consolidated list of assets for distribution for the parties” submitted by Chiwenga to Marry’s lawyers, omits immovable properties the couple shared. Below is a list of some of the farms and properties Chiwenga owns.
- House at Rosary Close, Quinnington area, Borrowdale suburb measuring 5 701 square metres
- Borrowdale Brooke Mansion
- Orchid Farm (formerly Arda Farm) along Domboshava Road.
- Chivaraidze Farm (900 hectares)
- Mermaids Pool (1000 hectares)
- Housing stands in Harare’s Crowhill, New City of Harare (400 hectares)
- Housinng stands in Gletwin
- Housing Stands in Chishawasha
- Housing Stands in Glen Lorne
- Chiwenga offered Marry: a king l-size bed, leather sofas, carpets, a refrigerator, chest of drawers, a television set, mirrors and tables from the main bedroom.
- He also offered: tables, sofas, mirrors, another television, vases and lamp shades, another carpet, ornaments and photos from Marry’s lounge and other furniture from two other lounges, glasses, cutlery, pots, trays, a washing machine and other utensils.
- Chiwenga also offered Marry 9 vehicles including: 2 Range Rovers, 2 Ford Rangers, a Chevrolet, a Jeep, a Mercedes-Benz C200, Mercedes Benz E300 and a Kia Rio.
- Marry will also keep other immovable properties in Zimbabwe and South Africa and her offices in Eastlea.
- From the Gazebo, Chiwenga wants the snooker table, a refrigerator, a freezer, bar stools, chairs, sofas, and tables. He also wants one events tent for each party.
- Chiwenga and Marry also have many companies including: Blue Chip Stamp Company (Pvt) Ltd, Lighthouse Investments (Pvt) Ltd that owned four industrial units in Willowvale, with each unit measuring 3 850 square metres and Liversay Investments (Pvt) Ltd, with his ex-wife Jocelyne.
- They also owned Ouacker Investments, Hidcote Investment (Pvt) Ltd, which owns Grandi Lodge Sixty and Yolsac Safaris (Pvt) Ltd that trades as Kazungula Wildlife Safari; an apartment in Malaysia and a house in Msasa Park as well as Dokson Investments which spearheaded operations on their farm in Goromonzi.