AFM Saga: Chiangwa Ordered To Return All Church Properties2 years ago
The Supreme Court has ordered Reverend Cossam Chiangwa and his Apostolic Faith Mission in Zimbabwe (AFM) faction to return all the properties to the church led by Reverend Amon Madawo. Pindula News reports that the higher Court upheld the High Court ruling on the matter. We present part of the ruling below.
IT IS ORDERED THAT:
1. The application for a declaratory order be and is hereby granted.Feedback
2. The to 46 applicants be and arc hereby declared to be the duly and properly elected officials of the fifth applicant.
3. The respondents are hereby barred from using the name of the fifth applicant in the conduct of their activities without the authorisation of the applicants.
Are you a Civil Servant or Pensioner in Zimbabwe?
Get a smartphone 📱 on Zero Deposit. 24 hours to process.
4. The respondents are hereby barred from accessing or using any assets or property of any kind belonging to the fifth applicant.
5. The respondents (Chiangwa) and their followers or agents or assignees be and are hereby directed to relinquish to the fifth applicant *_all and any property belonging to the fifth applicant (AFM) is in possession or under control of the respondents._*
6. Failure of 5 above, the Sheriff of Zimbabwe or his lawful deputy be and is hereby authorised to take all and any property and assets belonging to the applicant from the control and possession of the respondents and handover same to applicants.
7. The respondents shall pay applicant’s costs of suits. (My underlining for emphasis).
- High Court Rules In Favour Of Madziyire, Madawo Side In AFM Church Dispute
- Chiyangwa Led AFM Faction Reject High Court Ruling, Approach Supreme Court
- AFM Saga: Rev Madawo Speaks Following Court Victory
More: Pindula News
Leave a CommentGenerate a Whatsapp Message
Buy Phones on Credit.More Deals