Chipanga, Hlongwane, Several Others Readmitted Into ZANU PF2 years ago
ZANU PF has readmitted its former Youth League leader Kudzanayi Chipanga, former Sports minister Makhosini Hlongwane, and several others at the party’s 353rd ordinary session of the Politburo. Pindula News presents the resolutions of the meeting.
SPECIAL BRIEF FROM THE 353rd ORDINARY SESSION OF THE POLITBURO
The Party’s Politburo endorsed President ED Mnangagwa a’s call for NGOs and Civil Society Organisations to stick to their mandate or risk deregistration. The Politburo has reiterated the President’s clarion call for all the Party Structures at every level to remain vigilant and alert to the machinations of the enemies of the People’s Revolution.
On the South African Disturbances,
The Politburo received a report on the Diplomatic front from the Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Trade Honourable Dr Frederick Shave. A report on the disturbances obtaining in South Africa was tabled for deliberations. The Politburo resolved that although the rest of the region will be affected directly or indirectly economically, the situation in South Africa was still within the capacity of our fraternal friends, the ANC and its Government to resolve and hopefully, the chaos will come to an end sooner.Feedback
The Politburo received a Report on the disturbances in Eswatini by Minister Shava, which centred on the causes of the disturbances and clandestine activities of NGOs and other Civil Society Organisations as well as opposition groups calling for an elected executive arm of Government. Since the matter is under SADC currently, ZANU PF calls for calm and peace in Eswatini and encourages dialogue as a means to find a way forward.
Minister Shava gave a report on Mozambique’s Cabo Delgado to the Politburo, where the Rwandese deployment to Mozambique was clarified. The President Cde ED Mnangagwa and the entirety of the Politburo agreed that Mozambique was a sovereign republic, capable of entering into bilateral agreements with other republics for her security interest. As such. there is no concern from Zimbabwe on that deployment. Zimbabwe on its part will be participating fully to help our brothers and sisters in Mozambique to deal with the Cabo Delgado unrest.
Annual People’s Conference Report
The final Report was on preparations for the Annual People’s Conference was done by the national Chairman. Cde O. C. Z Muchinguri. The Party is ready to hold the event physically or virtually depending on Covid-19 situation then.
State of Agriculture Report
The politburo received a report on the State of Agriculture by Minister of Agriculture. Lands, Fisheries, Water and Rural Settlement, Dr Anxious Masuka. The Report which was largely quantitative illustrated how the 2020/2021 Agriculture season comparatively had surpassed previous outputs. The Report also highlighted on deliveries to the GMB, Cottco, Tobacco Auctions, Barley etc and now our farmers were being paid. The Report also gave insights on the preparations that were being done ahead of the 2021-2022 Agricultural Season.
On Covid-9 Pandemic
The Party’s National Chairman who is also the Chairperson of the National Covidl9 task force gave a report to the Politburo on the dire situation in the country due to the third wave virus. The death rate in the country was declared worrying compared to the previous variants. The Politburo applauded the President and First Secretary Cde ED Mnangagwa and our Government for declaring a Level 4 lockdown in the country to contain the spread of the pandemic, minimising deaths but at the same time, allowing the economic players to function in line with the W110 Protocols. Politburo also applauded people for heeding the call to be vaccinated.
Disciplinary Report As Adjudicated by the National Disciplinary Committee
1. Cde Dorothy Mhangami — The Cde expelled herself automatically in 2018 after contesting elections as an Independent having lost primary elections. The Politburo re-admitted her as a card-carrying and will only be eligible to contest an elected position
2. Makhosini Hlongwane — The Province recommended that he be readmitted into the Party because since his dismissal in 2017 over G40 cabal issues, he has shown remorse. The Disciplinary Committee and Politburo accepted his re-admission as an ordinary card-carrying member and can only be eligible to contest for elections after 3years.
3. Tapiwa Matangaidze – He was readmitted into the Party on condition that he will be an ordinary card-carrying member of the Party and will not contest for any election for 4years.
4. Cde Malinga Mpehlabayo – Was recommended for readmission by the Bulawayo Province. The Politburo after recommendations from the NDC he was readmitted as an ordinary card-carrying member on condition that he shall not contest for any election for 3years.
5. On Manicaland Province’s recommendation that Kudzanayi Chipanga be readmitted. the Politburo after serious deliberations, Cdc Chipanga was readmitted into the Party on condition that he does not contest elections for 3years. He is readmitted as an ordinary card-carrying member.
6. Cde James Kaunyc was readmitted into the Party from People first on condition that he be an ordinary card-carrying member who should not contest elections for 3years.
7. Cdc Taura Chiripambcri a former ZANU PF Councillor was also readmitted into the Party as an ordinary card-carrying member. Not to contest elections for 2ycars.
8. Cde Shepherd Makaha – Was readmitted as an ordinary card-carrying member for 2ycars on condition he does not contest for any election for 2 years.
9. Cde Nesbert Chasara – Was readmitted as an ordinary card-carrying member. Not to contest elections for 2 years.
10. Cde Talent Kadzima – Was readmitted into the Party as an ordinary card-carrying member. Not allowed to contest elections for 2ycars.
11. Cde Makanyanga – He defected to national People’s Party but the Politburo has readmitted him on condition he does not contest for elections for 3 years. He will be an ordinary card-carrying member.
12. Cde Ngonidzashe Mudekunye – readmitted to the Party on condition he will not contest elections for 2 years. He will be an ordinary card-carrying member.
13. Cde Fay Chung a decorated liberation stalwart was recommended for readmission unconditionally into the party. The decision was upheld unanimously.
14. Cde M. Mbowa – His application was referred to the Women’s League to be dealt with internally.
Commissariat Report by Cde Mpofu on behalf of the Acting Commissar The Commissariat has commenced receiving CVs for prospective primary election candidates for the pending by-elections.
Youth League Report
The Politburo received a report from Cde Chirau on the programs which the Youth League is holding nationwide focusing more on agriculture, small scale businesses and entertainment as they intensify their youth mobilisation.
More: Pindula News
Leave a CommentGenerate a Whatsapp Message
Buy Phones on Credit.More Deals