Zimbabwe Weather Report And Forecast 13 -15 February 20221 year ago
PREAMBLE: ZIMBABWE EVENING WEATHER REPORT AND FORECAST ISSUED AT 1600 HERS ON SUNDAY 13 FEBRUARY 2022 VALID UNTIL TUESDAY 15 FEBRUARY 2022.
Matabeleland North and some parts of Midlands provinces had isolated thunderstorms with trace amounts of rainfall recorded at Binga, Lupane and Gokwe. The remaining parts of the country were mostly warm and sunny.
FORECAST FOR TOMORROW MONDAY 14 FEBRUARY 2022
Isolated thunderstorms are expected in some places in Mashonaland Central, Mashonaland West and Matabeleland North provinces. The rest of the country should be partly cloudy and warm during the day. However, it should become windy towards evening with predominantly south-easterly airflow.
ACTIONS TO TAKE
• Thunder and Lightning may affect your plans, please plan with the weather in mind.Feedback
• Lightning may still strike from a distant cloud, even when the sky overhead is clear.
• Localized heavy rains remain a potential, these may result in flash flooding in areas with poor drainage or impervious surfaces.
Are you a Civil Servant or Pensioner in Zimbabwe?
Get a smartphone 📱 on Zero Deposit. 24 hours to process.
• Some local dams have filled, any excess rainwater may lead to over-spilling and downstream flooding.
ACTIONS TO TAKE
• When thunder roars, it is best to be indoors. If outdoors please find shelter immediately; do not shelter under trees or in an isolated shed.
• Do not ride at the back of an open truck or a tractor during a storm.
• Do not cross flooded rivers and swollen streams whether on foot or in a vehicle as just 30cm of flowing water is enough to sweep away a vehicle.
• Avoid driving on a road covered by water especially at night or during downpours when it is more difficult to recognize flood dangers.
• Be Weather-ready; always plan with the weather in mind.
TEMPERATURES FOR THE MAIN CITY CENTRES
Min tomorrow 16 15 16 15 15 13 13 17 17 16 14 14 Max tomorrow 29 31 26 29 32 32 29 29 34 29 28 33
FORECAST OF TOMORROW’S WEATHER IN HOLIDAY RESORTS
TEMPERATURES: Min Max VICTORIA FALLS: Isolated thunderstorms 19 32 KARIBA: Isolated thunderstorms 21 33 GREAT ZIMBABWE: Warm with scattered clouds 13 29 NYANGA: Mostly sunny 12 24 VUMBA: Mostly sunny 13 24 MATOPOS: Mostly sunny 14 28 CHIMANIMANI: Warm with scattered clouds 16 26
WEATHER FORECAST TUESDAY 15 FEBRUARY 2022
Mostly cloudy with a chance of drizzly conditions are expected in Matabeleland South, Bulawayo Metropolitan, southern parts of Midlands, Masvingo and Manicaland provinces. Partly cloudy conditions with a chance of afternoon showers are anticipated in Harare and Mashonaland provinces and Matabeleland north.
More: Pindula News; PRODUCED BY: The Meteorological Services Department
Leave a CommentGenerate a Whatsapp Message
Buy Phones on Credit.More Deals