Zimbabwe Weather Report & Forecast: 08 To 10 April 2022
Weather report and forecast issued by the Meteorological Services Department in conjunction with the Department of Civil Protection.
Isolated thunderstorms occurred yesterday in Masvingo, Manicaland, all of Mashonaland, Harare Metropolitan, northern parts of Midlands and Matabeleland North Provinces.
In the remaining areas (Matabeleland South, Bulawayo Metropolitan and southern parts of Midlands) it was mostly cloudy this morning with light drizzle recorded at West Nicholson, Kezi and Zvishavane.
FORECAST FOR TOMORROW, SATURDAY 09 APRIL 2022.
Cloudy, windy and cool morning conditions are anticipated over Matabeleland South, Bulawayo Metropolitan, southern parts of Midlands, Masvingo, Manicaland and Mashonaland East Provinces with a chance of patchy drizzle in places.
Cloudy and warm conditions with isolated thundershowers are expected over the remaining places namely Harare Metropolitan, Mashonaland Central, Mashonaland West, northern parts of Midlands and Matabeleland North Provinces.
Get Pindula News on our WhatsApp Channel
Subscribe here: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va84dngJP21B2nWeyM3v
FORECAST OF TOMORROW’S WEATHER IN HOLIDAY RESORTS
- Victoria Falls: Mostly cloudy and warm (Temperatures – 17/27)
- Kariba: Mostly cloudy with thunderstorms (Temperatures – 21/28)
- Great Zimbabwe: Briefly cloudy with rain and drizzle (Temperatures – 18/23)
- Nyanga: Mostly cloudy with rain and drizzle (Temperatures – 13/20)
- Vumba: Briefly cloudy with isolated showers (Temperatures – 12/22)
- Matopos: Mostly cloudy with rain and drizzle (Temperatures – 15/21)
- Chimanimani: Briefly cloudy with isolated showers (Temperatures – 15/22)
OUTLOOK: WEATHER FORECAST FOR SUNDAY 10 APRIL 2022
It should be mostly cloudy and warm with isolated afternoon thundershowers in areas such as Matabeleland North, northern parts of Midlands, all Mashonaland and Harare Metropolitan Provinces.
All other areas (Matabeleland South, southern parts of Midlands, Masvingo, Manicaland and Mashonaland East Provinces) are expected to be cloudy and cool in the morning with chances of patchy drizzle in places. It should become less cloudy and mild by midday.