Zimbabwe Weather Report And Forecast: 14 - 16 August 20221 year ago
The Meteorological Services Department of Zimbabwe has released a weather report and forecast for the period 14 – 16 August 2022. Pindula News presents the report and forecast below:
ZIMBABWE EVENING WEATHER REPORT AND FORECAST ISSUED AT 1600 BRS ON SUNDAY 14 AUGUST 2022 VALID UNTIL TUESDAY 16 AUGUST 2022.
Cool morning and warm afternoon conditions were experienced across the country with a slight haze in some places. A gentle and dry northerly airflow was felt in some places.
TOMORROW MONDAY 15 AUGUST 2022.
Clear skies are expected to be dominant across the country with a slight haze. A light southerly breeze is expected to prevail with brief cloudy periods in some places in southern and eastern parts of the country (Matabeleland South, Masvingo, and Manicaland) as a result, the temperatures should be suppressed slightly both in the morning and in the afternoon. Cool morning and warm afternoon conditions should persist in all other areas.Feedback
• Dry conditions being experienced enhance the ease of spreading of veldt fires posing a risk of destruction of property and lives.
• Temperatures are gradually rising over much of the country, this, in turn, increases the risk of dehydration in vulnerable members of the society.
Are you a Civil Servant or Pensioner in Zimbabwe?
Get a smartphone 📱 on Zero Deposit. 24 hours to process.
• Night conditions are becoming less cold and daytime weather is becoming summery.
ACTIONS TO TAKE
• High fire-danger season is upon us and all members of the society, especially farmers, are encouraged to construct fire-guards at least 9 metres wide to safeguard their property; don’t start any uncontrolled fire.
• Keep hydrated to deter the effects of dehydration such as dizziness or light-headedness.
• The prevailing weather is good for outdoor activities such as sports, and camping although exposure to direct sunlight should not be prolonged especially during midday.
TEMPERATURES FOR THE MAIN CITY CENTRES
Min tomorrow 07 06 05 06 07 07 05 09 06 05 06 05 Max tomorrow 29 27 26 26 29 30 29 30 30 30 27 29
FORECAST OF TOMORROW’S WEATHER IN HOLIDAY RESORTS
VICTORIA FALLS: Sunny and Warm 04 34 KARIBA: Sunny and Warm 09 35 GREAT ZIMBABWE: Mostly sunny and mild 05 29 NYANGA: Mostly sunny and mild 04 24 VUMBA: Mostly sunny and mild 04 25 MATOPOS: Mostly sunny and mild 03 26 CHIMANIMANI: Mostly sunny and mild 06 25
WEATHER FORECAST FOR TUESDAY 16 AUGUST 2022:
It should be cool in the morning with brief cloudy periods becoming sunny and mild in the afternoon in Manicaland, Masvingo, and some parts of Mashonaland East. The rest of the country should be cool in the morning and warm in the afternoon under clear skies.
Leave a CommentGenerate a Whatsapp Message
Buy Phones on Credit.More Deals