Zimbabwe Weather Report And Forecast: 2 - 4 October 2022
The Meteorological Services Department of Zimbabwe has released a weather report and forecast for the period 02- 04 October 2022. Pindula News presents the report and forecast below:
ZIMBABWE EVENING WEATHER REPORT AND FORECAST ISSUED AT 1600 HRS ON SUNDAY 02 OCTOBER 2022 VALID UNTIL TUESDAY 04 OCTOBER 2022.
It was cool in most areas this morning, though cold in Nyanga. However, by afternoon all areas were sunny and hot as a dry north-easterly airflow persisted.
FORECAST FOR TOMORROW MONDAY 03 OCTOBER 2022
Hot daytime conditions are expected throughout the country, with haze in a number of areas. It should be cool both morning and evening as clear skies prevail.Feedback
• The dry weather and high temperatures being experienced increase the risk of veldt fires.
• The prevailing weather has the effects of increasing evapotranspiration rates.
Get Pindula News on our WhatsApp Channel
Subscribe here: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va84dngJP21B2nWeyM3v
• Hot conditions may cause dehydration and heat-related illnesses such as heat stroke, heat exhaustion, and heat rash.
• Accumulation of heat in places such as inside parked cars and other vehicles may affect passengers.
ACTIONS TO TAKE
• Veld fires are extensive so farmers are expected to construct fire guards that are at least 9 metres wide and free of burning vegetative matter; put out any fires found in open veldt fires and road-sides. Do not leave any fire unattended.
• Farmers are advised to adjust irrigation management accordingly; using plenty of mulch to retain moisture can help to cool the plants, especially during the day; the best time to irrigate can be early in the morning or in the evening. Farmers can also resort to farming practices such as shade cloths to shade their crops.
• Take enough fluids to compensate for water loss through dehydration with medical doctors’ advice.
• Do Not Leave Children in Cars: Cars can quickly heat up to dangerous temperatures, even with a window cracked open
TEMPERATURES FOR THE MAIN CITY CENTRES
Min tomorrow 13 17 16 14 15 13 13 16 15 14 11 11 Max tomorrow 31 34 32 33 34 35 36 34 37 33 30 37
FORECAST OF TOMORROW’S WEATHER IN HOLIDAY RESORTS
Min Max VICTORIA FALLS: Sunny and hot 16 36 KARIBA: Sunny and hot 28 37 GREAT ZIMBABWE: Sunny and hot 13 36 NYANGA: Sunny and hot 06 27 VUMBA: Sunny and hot 11 32 MATOPOS: Sunny and hot 15 32 CHIMANIMANI: Sunny and hot 13 28
WEATHER FORECAST FOR TUESDAY 04 OCTOBER 2022
It should be cool at first but rapidly become hot towards afternoon as clear skies prevail in all areas. Windy and cool conditions are expected towards evening increasing the probability of runaway veldt fires.
Leave a CommentGenerate a Whatsapp Message
Buy Phones on Credit.More Deals