|Elikem ‘Sponsor’ Kumordzie|
|Born||November 7, 1988|
|Years active||2008 - present|
|Notable work||Representing Ghana in the 2013 Big Brother Show|
Elikem Kumordzie is a Ghanaian tailor and actor best known for representing Ghana in the 2013 Big Brother Africa reality show. Elikem got married to Harare Pokello Nare in a traditional marriage in 2015. It was reported in February 2018 that Elikem regretted marriage to Pokello. 
Elikem was born on November 7, 1988, and raised in the West African country of Ghana. Elikem got married to Pokello Nare in 2015 in Zimbabwe. The two were housemates during the 2013 BBA reality TV series. The marriage came after Elikem had proposed to Pokello in 2014.
He attended St. Thomas Aquinas Secondary School for part of his education.
- Silver Rain (2014)
- Cheaters Book 1 (2013)
- Cheaters Book 2 (2013)
- Bachelors (2013)
- Happy Deathday (2009).
Elikem is also a fashion designer. He was at one point the official designer for the Ghananian National Soccer team also known as the Black Stars.
Elikem Relationship with Pokello
Elikem met the Zimbabwean socialite Pokello Nare on Big Brother Africa show. They had a swirling infectious relationship on the TV show which had African viewers including the African diaspora wagging their tongues. At that time Pokello caused controversy because she was dating an Afrobeat Hip Hop Zimbabwean star called Stunner. It was purported that Stunner was dumped on live Big Brother Africa TV show. Initially, it was perceived that the two lovebirds were playing a game to win viewers, but eventually got married after the show.
Elikem and Pokello were reported to have broken up in 2017. Elikem reportedly admitted that marriage to Pokello was a mistake and that he would not make the same mistake again. 
In 2014 there were reports that they had separated. Elikem confirmed the separation on one of the Ghananian television channels. Allegations were that the two had separated because Elikem was dating a Germany Based designer Theresa Boateng. Elikem is said to have paid $25,000 bride price for Pokello.
In 2014, Elikem admitted to a relationship with a married woman, Gloria Lamptey. Gloria is the wife of Ghanaian football legend, Nii Ordarty Lamptey. The affair was in the news at a time when he was dating Pokello.
- Marriage to Pokello a mistake — Elikem, , Published: 11 February 2018 , Retrieved: 12 February 2018
- , Big Brother Africa Lovers Pokello & Elikem Tie the Knot in Zimbabwe!,Bella Naija, published:22 Jun 2015,retrieved:23 Jun 2015"
- , Trailer: Get to know the faces in the HAPPY DEATHDAY movie,GhanaWeb, published:14 Nov 2014,retrieved:23 Jun 2015"
- , Movie Crew Wraps Up in SA,Dispatch Live, retrieved:23 Jun 2015"
- , Happy Deathday (2009),IMDB, retrieved:24 Jun 2015"
- , elikemkumordzie,Elikem Instagram Profile, retrieved:23 Jun 2015"
- , Polikem Break Up ?,retrieved:24 Jun 2015"
- , I paid $25, 000 for Pokello's bride price - Elikem,Star FM Online, published:23 Jun 2015,retrieved:25 Jun 2015"
- author, I HAD AN AFFAIR WITH A MARRIED WOMAN, ELIKEM ADMITS FINALLY,Nigerian Films, published:30 Nov 2014, retrieved:24 Jun 2015"