|Organization||National People's Party|
|Known for||Being Joice Mujuru's spokesperson|
Nyandoro was a member of the then Arthur Mutambara led faction of the MDC before he was suspended in May 2009 for among other things denouncing the party leadership. He held the position of National Youth Chairman.
Public fight with Jealousy Mawarire
On 30 March Nyandoro was involved in a public fight with National People's Party spokesperson Jealousy Mawarire reportedly over policy inconsistency. He claimed that he suffered a fractured leg. Nyandoro confirmed the incident to NewsDay.
In October 2016, Nyandoro appeared in court accused of teaming up with a woman, Pauline Gutsa, to sell a non-existent residential stand to two desperate home seekers.
<DynamicPageList> category = count = 5 namespace = News </DynamicPageList>
Latest Articles Created on Pindula
- Karen Paida
- Richard Gwesela
- Bharat Patel
- Capitalk FM
- Ellizabeth Tsvangirai
- Zim Blog Awards
- United People's Party
- United Democratic Alliance
- Robert Mugabe Maiden Speech 4 March 1980
- Gift Nyandoro responds to suspension from Mambara, Zimbabwe Daily, published: May 12, 2009, retrieved: March 30, 2017
- Blessed Mhlanga, Breaking: Nasty brawl in Mujuru’s NPP, NewsDay, published: March 30, 2017, retrieved: March 30, 2017
- Fungai Lupande, ZPF lawyer Gift Nyandoro up for fraud, Herald, published: October 15, 2016, retrieved: March 30, 2017