|Employer||Government of Zimbabwe|
|Organization||Ministry of Information, Publicity and Broadcasting Services|
|Political party||Zimbabwe African National Union Patriotic Front|
Kindness Paradza is a member of the Zimbabwe African National Union-Patriotic Front and is the current Zanu PF secretary for administration for Mashonaland West and legislator for Makonde. He contested in the 2018 elections and won and continues to be Member of Parliament for Makonde. On 8 February 2021 he was appointed Deputy Minister of Information, Publicity and Broadcasting Services by President Emmerson Mnangagwa replacing Energy Mutodi.
Career as Journalist
Kindness previously worked as a journalist at the Financial Gazette.
Suspension From ZANU PF
Paradza's expulsion followed allegations that he was guilty of misconduct and undermining he party by working with anti-government elements. The committee which sat and decided the fate of Paradza was ironically led by Phillip Chiyangwa who was also expelled from the party after facing almost similar allegations. Some of the charges levelled against Paradza included not being able to work with the provincial executive and was also alleged not to have been a card-carrying member of the party. Paradza's crimes were also said to include being very hostile to journalists, seeking funding from the British government for his newspaper which was eventually banned.
The Makonde legislator in 2014 is alleged to have made claims in parliament that ZIPRA forces that had operated in his constituency had sired children in the area but had returned to their homes without claiming their children who were now facing problems trying to get national identity cards.  The sentiments were said to have angered members of the MTHWAKAZI Republic Party (MRP).
Farm Mechanisation Scheme
The data is analysed by recipients origin:.
- Mashonaland provinces had the most beneficiaries, both in terms of numbers and value.
Mashonaland East got US$47,5 million,
Mashonaland West US$44,7 million
Mashonaland Central had US$34,2 million.
- Two Matebeleland provinces had a combined total of US$13,9 million.
- Masvingo US$26,4 million,
- Manicaland US$18 million
- Midlands US$14 million.
Kindness Paradza is listed under the thematic group “Politicians”. According to the list, he got a loan of US$118,485.00. 
- Lulu Brenda Harris Kindness Paradza ‘Zipra babies’ statement angers Mthwakazi party, Radio Dialogue, Published: April 7, 2014, Retrieved: February 19, 2015
- Chiyangwa, Paradza expelled from Zanu PF, New Zimbabwe, Published: December 11, 2009, Retrieved: February 19, 2015
- Zanu PF kicks out Paradza, New Zimbabwe, Published: December 11, 2009, Retrieved: February 19, 2015
- https://www.bigsr.co.uk/single-post/2020/07/18/BSR-EXCLUSIVE-Beneficiaries-of-the-RBZ loan of US$325,368.00-Farm-Mechanisation-Scheme BSR EXCLUSIVE: Beneficiaries of the RBZ Farm Mechanisation Scheme], Big Saturday Read, Published: 18 July 2020 Retrieved: 18 July 2020