|Known for||Being an academic and author|
Memory Chirere is a Zimbabwean academic, award-winning author and literary critic.
- BA Hons [UZ, 1993]
- M.A. [UZ, 1999]
Books & Short Stories
Chirere's short stories are published in Nomore Plastic Balls (1999), A Roof to Repair (2000), Writing Still (2003) and Creatures Great and Small (2005). 
He has published short storybooks
- Somewhere in This Country (2006)
- Tudikidiki (2007)
- Toriro and His Goats (2010).
- Together with Prof Maurice Vambe, he compiled and edited a full volume critical text on Charles Mungoshi called: Charles Mungoshi: A Critical Reader (2006).
- Bhuku Risina Basa Nekuti Rakanyorwa Masikati (2014)
- He also has a chapter in Reading Marechera
- His early Shona poems appeared in a collection titled Tipeiwo Dariro, published by College Press in 1994.
- Mr Memory Chirere, University of Zimbabwe, Published: No Date Given, Retrieved: April 6, 2022
- Stanley Mushava, Inside Memory Chirere’s ‘Useless Book’, The Herald, Published: January 26, 2015, Retrieved: April 6, 2022
- PHILLIP CHIDAVAENZI, Interfacing with Memory Chirere in verse, NewsDay, Published: October 14, 2014, Retrieved: April 6, 2022
- Memory Chirere, Munyori Literal Journal, Published: No Date Given, Retrieved: April 6, 2022
- Chirere, Memory, Weaver Press, Published: No Date Given, Retrieved: April 6, 2022