Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Enterprise Development is a Ministry in the government of Zimbabwe.
- Formulate and facilitate the implementation of industrial policies and strategic frameworks that promote industrial and commercial growth;
- Promote entrepreneurship and intra-preneurship;
- Promote, maintain and develop mutually advantageous trade and trade relations with foreign countries and businesses;
- Develop and implement strategies to promote consumer protection; and
- Oversee the operations of parastatals, state enterprises and grant-aided institutions that fall within the jurisdiction of the Ministry.