|Local Council||Urban Council|
Mount Pleasant (Mount Pleasant) is a residential suburb in the northern part of Harare, Zimbabwe.
It is home to:
- University of Zimbabwe
- Arundel School
- Mt Pleasant High School
- North Park Primary School
- Harare International School
- Northwood Seventh Day Adventist School.
- Groombridge Primary School
It also houses the Agriculture and Research Trust (ART) Farm which engages in research and development of agricultural practices.
Office Parks and Shopping Centres
- Arundel Office Park
- Arundel Village Shopping Centre
- The Bridge Shopping Centre
- Bond Street Shopping Centre
- Pendennis Shopping Centre.
- Parliament - Mt. Pleasant constituency
- Jaison Passade of Zanu PF with 7 945 votes or 65.31 percent,
- Jameson Timba of MDC–T with 3 817 votes or 31.38 percent,
- Peter Mukuchamano of MDC–N with 403 votes or 3.31 percent,
Total 12 165 votes
- Senate - Chisipite senatorial constituency
- Local government - Ward 17, Harare City Council