News:Five Things You Didn't Know About Soul Jah Love
Soul Jah Love was born Soul Musaka on 22 November 1989 as a twin having a brother named John. He was recently involved in car accident in Gweru on his way to a show in Victoria Falls. Below are 5 things you did not know about him:
1. Soul Jah Love's mother passed away when he was only 1-year-old, after which he went to live with his grandmother, who would later die when he was in Grade 5. His father passed away in 2005 at which time they were living in Waterfalls, before his step-mother had him evicted from the family house.
2. He sometimes failed to turn up for paid gigs and in other instances he had double bookings. He later made an apology for his failure to turn up for shows he had been booked at a birthday bash organised by Diva Musoja.
3. Jah Love was appointed a brand ambassador for Jan Jam Fashions in April 2014 which dressed the dread locked artist and his wife during their engagement party which took place on the 5th of April 2014.
4. He was involved in a car accident in 2014 when he rammed into Honda Fit in Harare.
5. Jah Love had a twin brother who passed away.
Read his full profile here.
- Aldiglade Bhamu
- Winnet Zharare
- Pomona Dump deal
- Mapanzure High School
- Arnold Mlalazi
- Saki Mafundikwa
- Zimbabwe Foundation for Education with Production (ZIMFEP)