|Born||Rossy Ngozi Mpofu|
December 5, 1960
|Title||Honorable Member of Parliament|
|Political party||[[Zimbabwe African National Union - Patriotic Front| ZANU PF]]|
|Children||Nothando Kazengezi, Fortune Tshabalala.|
Rossy Mpofu is a Zimbabwean politician who was once a member of parliament for Matabeleland South constituency under the Women's Qouta system.
Rossy Ngozi Mpofu was born on 12/05/1960 in Bulawayo.
- Mpofu joined the liberation struggle in 1977 in Zambia under ZIPRA forces, she crossed through Mtjilotji Camp in Botswana, from there she was taken to VC camp (Zambia).
- In 1978, she was transferred to Mukushi Assembly point where she undertook her military training.
- 1990-2000 Bulawayo District 5 Women's Affairs,
- 2001- 2004 Matobo District Secretary for Finance,
- 2005-2008 Matabeleland South Provincial Secretary for Women's Affairs, 2008-2013