|Born||Ruth Mafoko Labode|
December 21, 1958
Ruth Mafoko Labode is a Member of Parliament for Matabeleland North. She is the current Parliamentary Portfolio Committee Chairwoman on Health and Child Care.
Born: 21 December 1958 in Rusape.
Primary: Blue Gum Lane Primary School.
- Labode was a general medical officer 1986 in Kadoma,
- District Medical Officer 1988 in Kadoma,
- Deputy Medical Superintendent 1989 at United Bulawayo Hospitals,
- Clinical Medical Officer 1991 City of Bulawayo,
- Provincial Medical Director 1993 Mat North,
- Business person and President of Matabeleland Chamber of CZI
- Parliamentary Portfolio Chairwoman on health
- Member of the Country Coordination Mechanism CCM for the Global Fund