|Owner||Standard Bank Africa|
Stanbic Bank Zimbabwe Limited is a bank in Zimbabwe that is wholly owned and a subsidiary of Stanbic Bank Investment Corporation (SBIC), which in turn is owned by Standard Bank Africa and is listed on the Johannesburg Securities Exchange in South Africa. Stanbic Bank Zimbabwe operates as a registered Commercial Bank in Zimbabwe.
Standard Bank commenced operations in South Africa in 1862. In November 1992, Stanbic Bank began operations in Zimbabwe. The bank has branches in Harare, Bulawayo, Gweru, Chitungwiza, Kwekwe, Mutare, Chegutu, Ngezi, Beitbridge, Hwange and Victoria Falls.
According to their website: Stanbic Bank Zimbabwe offers the following services and products.
- Corporate Banking
- Investment Banking
- Farming Finance
- Vehicle & Asset Finance
- Global Markets (Treasury)
- Investor Services
- International Trade Finance
- Personal Banking
- Commercial and Enterprise Banking
- Transactional Products and Services
To be the leading financial services organization in, for and across Africa delivering exceptional client experiences and superior value.
- Serving our customers
- Growing our people
- Delivering to our shareholders
- Being Proactive
- Working in teams
- Constantly raising the bar
- Respecting each other
- Upholding the highest levels of integrity
- Stanbic Bank, SBZ, Published: , Retrieved: 26 March 2018