|Born||Tafadzwa Paul Rusike|
May 7, 1989
Alaska Mine, Chinhoyi
|Education||Alaska Secondary School|
|Employer||Zesco United (Zambia)|
|Known for||Playing for the Zimbabwe National Football Team|
Tafadzwa Paul Rusike is a professional footballer who once played for CAPS United Football Club, Dynamos Football Club and the Zimbabwe National Soccer Team as a midfielder. He signed for Zesco United in Zambia on 4 January 2020 after leaving another Zambian team, Zanaco.
Tafadzwa Paul Rusike was born on 7 May 1989 at Alaska Mine Hospital in Chinhoyi in a family of 5.
Rusike attended school at Alaska Primary School and Alaska Secondary School which are under Alaska Mining Company.
Tafadzwa Rusike started his football career at Alaska Lions a team that was in the Division 2 of the ZIFA Northern Region when he was doing his secondary education at Alaska Secondary School. In 2008 he was then signed by the Zimbabwe Premier Soccer League club CAPS United Football Club in January 2008 where he became an integral part of CAPS United Football Club after being spotted by Moses Chunga. He then signed for Ajax Cape Town in 2010  when CAPS United sold a lot of players to the ABSA Premiership and he made his first appearance in August 2010 in a 2-0 win against Bloemfontein Celtic. Rusike spent 3 years in the ABSA premiership with Ajax and his 2012-13 season was affected by a lot of injuries, with Ajax struggling in that season.
In October 2012 Rusike also went for trials at Oud-Hesterlee Leuven in Belgium but the transfer failed to materialise with his alleged role in the Asiagate match-fixing scandal. Rusike was offloaded by Ajax Cape Town in June 2013  after being deemed as 'excess' after Ajax struggled in the ABSA Premiership and then came back to Zimbabwe and joined Dynamos Football Club on a 1 year contract on 3 January 2014. Rusike became an important figure in the Dynamos team & helped them win the TM Challenge Cup and the league title under Callisto Pasuwa.
Teams Played For
- Dynamos Football Club (2014)
- Ajax Capetown -South Africa (2010)
- CAPS United Football Club (2008).
- Zanaco (Zambia)
- Zimbabwe Premier Soccer League winner (2014 with Dynamos Football Club and 2016 with CAPS United Football Club)
- TM Challenge Cup (2014 with Dynamos Football Club)
Asiagate Scandal Involvement
Tafadzwa Rusike was part of the infamous Asiagate Scandal and was summoned to pay a fine of US$2000 together with other players who were involved in the match fixing scandal such as Gilbert Mapemba, Ocean Mushure, Chris Samakwere and administrators and other individuals involved in the Asiagate match-fixing scandal.
- , The Chronicle, Published: January 4, 2020, Retrieved: January 7, 2020
- Petros Kausiyo, Tafadzwa Rusike starts club hunting, The Herald, Published: 14 June 2013, Retrieved: 7 October 2014
- Petros Kausiyo, Tafadzwa Rusike starts club hunting, The Herald, Published: 14 June 2013, Retrieved: 7 Oct 2014
- Eddie Chikamhi, Rusike signs 1 year deal, The Herald, Published 4 jan 2014, Retrieved: 7 Oct 2014
- TM Challenge Cup report: Dynamos 4-1 Highlanders., Soccer24.co.zw, Published: 6 Sept 2014, Retrieved: 24 Sept 2014
- , TAFADZWA RUSIKE,Transfer Market, retrieved:25 Jun 2015"
- Brian Nkiwane, ZIFA cashes in on Asigate, The Standard, Published: 6 January 2013, retrieved: 7 October 2014