|Born||October 12, 1995|
|Employer||Red Arrows Football Club|
Tanaka Chinyahara is a Zimbabwean born footballer who plays for Red Arrows Football Club of Zambia. He is a former player for Hobro IK in Denmark.
Chinyahara was born on 12 October 1995.
He started his football career at a young age before he joined Kaizer Chiefs Juniors but left the club in 2010 when the academy was disbanded. He went on to join Bidvest Wits juniors, under the guidance of former Zimbabwe international Charles Yohane. He played in South Africa for five years and having impressed scouts from Hobro, the midfielder was invited for trials in 2015 where he also impressed the technical team. He was signed by the club on a one-year contract on the basis that if he reaches the expected standards, he will be offered another deal. He also played for Witbank Spurs in South Africa and was released after they were relegated from the National Division League. He joined Witbank Spurs after he was not successful in his trial stint with Dynamos Football Club at the start of the 2019 season.
Chinyahara joined Zambian top-flight side Red Arrows in February 2020 signing a one and half year contract. He joined as a free agent after the expiry of his contract with the South Africa National Division side Witbank Spurs had expired.
Tanaka was part of the Warriors team that played Malawi in a friendly match on 11 October 2020 which ended nil-all.
- Tanaka Chinyahara, Beyond Football, Published: No date given, Retrieved: July 15, 2015
- Nick Said Wits teen gets ideal Danish deal, Sowetan, Published: June 29, 2015, Retrieved: July 15, 2015
- Aaron Dube, Zim junior player on trial in Denmark, The Zimbabwean, Published: February 18, 2015, Retrieved: July 15, 2015
- Eddie Chikamhi Zim teenager for Hobro IK, The Herald, Published: June 27, 2015, Retrieved: July 15, 2015
- Snodia Mikiri, , H-Metro, Published: 3 February, 2020, Accessed: 12 October, 2020