|Born||Tapiwanashe Majaya Matangaidze|
|Employer||Government of Zimbabwe|
Tapiwanashe Majaya Matangaidze is a Zimbabwean politician and a former member of Zimbabwe African National Union-Patriotic Front. He is also the former member of parliament for Shurugwi South and former Deputy Minister of Public Service, Labour and Social Welfare.
He was expelled from parliament in terms of Section 129 (1) (k) of the Constitution of Zimbabwe after Zanu PF informed the National Assembly that they he was no longer a member of the party. 
Born: 19 September 1988.
No other information was found on his age, place of birth, or family.
School / Education
No information was found on his Junior or High School, or any tertiary education.
- Tapiwanashe Matangaidze of Zanu PF with 11 506 votes or 80.16 percent,
- Munyaradzi Mutandavari of MDC-T with 2 515 votes or 17.52 percent,
- Manners Muzondiwa of MDC with 332 votes or 2.31 percent.
Total 14 353 votes
He was appointed the Deputy Minister of Public Service, Labour and Social Welfare in September 2015. 
At one time he was the chairperson of the Zimbabwe Premier Soccer League.  His term ended in November 2017 when President Emmerson Mnangagwa appointed a new cabinet. List Of President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s Cabinet Ministers
In October 2014 there were reports that Matangaidze had threatened a reporter who contacted him for a comment concerning allegations that he had deserted his constituency. Matangaidze allegedly became emotional and delivered a harsh response and threats towards the reporter. He is reported to have said,
“Young man, I think you have an agenda with me, someone somewhere is using you. Please don’t be reckless when dealing with politicians you may find yourself in hot soup. I urge you to continue writing about me at your own peril,”
Bar Brawl Over A Lady
There were reports in May 2014 that Matangaidze had been involved in a fight over a Midlands State University sex worker. Matangaidze denied the reports and said that the woman he was with at the time of the incident was his cousin and not his girlfriend. He mentioned that he had been involved in a fight after one of the revellers had fondled her rear. When Matangaidze was escaping from the scene of commotion he hit a man by the name Blessed Mapundu. Matangaidze gave his own version of events that were different to what Mapundu said. 
- , Zanu-PF Expels 11 More MPs From Parliament, Published: 19 January 2018, Retrieved: 19 January 2018
- Farirai Machivenyika, Cabinet reshuffled, Herald, Published:September 12, 2015, Retrieved: September 14, 2015
- Farirai Machivenyika, Matangaidze slams Zifa's crazy election fees, Herald, Published: December 4, 2014, Retrieved: September 14, 2015
- MP Tapiwanashe Matangaidze Threatens Reporter, Zim Eye, Published: October 8, 2014, Retrieved: September 14, 2015
- Charles Laiton, Zanu PF MP sues Zimpapers for $1,5m, NewsDay, Published: May 8, 2014, Retrieved: September 14, 2015
- Prostitute Brawl MP Speaks Out, Zim Eye, Published: May 10, 2014, Retrieved: September 14, 2015